London SW11 8AE
The nearest Tube station is Battersea-Power-Station and limited (paid) car parking is available at the hotel.
(The hotel is a 12 minute walk from Battersea-Power-Station tube station and is on bus routes 452, 137 and 44 from the Sloane Square Station)
London 23rd September 2021
The Moving to Portugal Show & Seminars are designed to answer all the questions you may have about how to organise your move to Portugal, – whether you intend to run your business from there, invest there, retire there or simply spend several months a year there to escape the English climate.
To book your ticket today, click here
Click below for a quick visual guide to the show
Due to the current Covid uncertainty, we are testing a new, smaller format at this event.
For this edition we will hold the event on the first floor of the Pestana Hotel where there are big floor to ceiling windows, more natural light and higher ceilings. The venue is extremely well ventilated with powerful air conditioning that regularly circulates fresh air in from outside.
We are also encouraging our in-person visitors on the day to book one to one meetings in advance with our exhibitors, or to book a Zoom call or video call with them if you prefer not to attend in person. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors at this event include estate agents from the Algarve, so visitors can see the different property options available, and representatives from some of Portugal’s best established resorts and golf courses. You can also meet our expert lawyers, tax advisors, lifestyle managers and investment advisors.
Visitors can also meet leading developers Nomad Bay Residences
We will also be running our usual seminars throughout the day with short (15 minute) presentations from specialists on the following subjects:
- where to buy – where are the property investment hotspots?
- the legal aspects of buying a property in Portugal
- how to plan your tax and financial affairs in advance of the move
- how Portugal’s Non Habitual Residence (NHR) tax programme works
aspects of healthcare, residency and later living in Portugal
- how to plan your currency needs
To book your ticket for the day, click here
Alongside our live events, we also run a series of short webinars all through the year where our expert presenters answer all your questions on your move to Portugal. Click here to see our next webinars and to register your place.
To register to receive our Moving to Portugal newsletter fill the form at the bottom of this website.
About Covid at this event
Although the rules around indoor events have been relaxed since 19 July 2021, we will follow any recommendations and guidelines from the government that may be in force on 21st October 2021.
We will be restricting the total number of visitors on the day to ensure adequate social distancing and the comfort of our visitors, presenters and exhibitors.
This may cause some alterations to the timings of the seminars and reduce the numbers of visitors allowed into the event at any one time. To ensure you are one of our priority visitors with a guaranteed FREE pass to enter the event at the time you prefer, please register here in advance.
We require visitors NOT to attend on the day if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough, and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
All attendees must agree to be always considerate to those around them and respectful of all safety measures at the show.
While face masks are no longer mandatory, we do encourage visitors, exhibitors, and staff to wear one in crowded areas.
Please be respectful of others’ personal choice.
Other safety measures at the hotel include:
- Frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, toilets, and touch points around the venue
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available at the entrance to venue, and we encourage all visitors and exhibitors to regularly utilise them