London SW11 8AE
The nearest Tube station is Battersea-Power-Station and limited (paid) car parking is available at the hotel.
(The hotel is a 12 minute walk from Battersea-Power-Station tube station and is on bus routes 452, 137 and 44 from the Sloane Square Station)
Our live Moving to Portugal Show and Seminars are back in action – so come and see us on 23rd March 2023 in central London!
This one day event, which opens at 11am and closes at 9pm, mixes live seminar presentations and panel discussions with 10+ carefully selected exhibitors, who can give you all the information you need on how to make your business or lifestyle move to Portugal a success from day one.
You can learn all about the different visa, residency, investment and tax options, and how daily life works in terms of jobs, schools, health and the cost of living.
If it’s a quiet life you want, come and find out why retiring to Portugal makes good financial sense.
And if you’re interested in living near the beach, want a country cottage to renovate or just a city centre apartment to spend weekends in, or if you want to buy a plot of land on which to build your dream home, we will have the perfect property for you.
Come and meet our exhibitors, see a wide range of properties for sale, and then plan your next visit to Portugal accordingly.
Our exhibitors will be on their stands all day and happy to talk to you!
To book your ticket today, click here.
Confirmed exhibitors to date:
Financial services & wealth management:
Investment & Lifestyle:
Real estate agents:
- Futuro Real Estate
- Fine & Country Algarve
- Wyndham Grand Algarve
- Ombria Resort
- VIC Properties
Banking i.e. mortgages:
For information about how to exhibit, please email email@example.com
Click below for a quick visual guide to the show:
About the seminars
- The first session of seminars begins at 11.30am – it will last for approx. 90min with a coffee break in the middle.
- From 2.30-5.30pm the Chamber team, our seminar speakers and our exhibitors will be available for one to one meetings and consultations with our visitors – to arrange to meet any of us in person please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The second (repeated) session of seminars will start at 6.30pm – it will last for approx.90min with a coffee break in the middle.
- The event is free to attend for pre-registered guests. Just register for your preferred seminar session and book your seat. You will then be sent an e-mail requesting reconfirmation two weeks before the event date to ensure your place.
- You can also register on the day at the event reception, subject to availability, but on the day there will be an entry charge of £10 per ticket for non registered guests, so we advise you to register in advance and secure your free seminar places.
A complete list of seminar topics and speakers is available here.
The seminar sessions will feature short (15 minute) expert presentations and panel discussions. Seminar topics will include:
- The legal steps to buying a property in Portugal
- The new property hotspots in Portugal
- Healthcare and daily life in Portugal
- How to invest in Portugal to qualify for a Golden Visa
- Tax, visa and residency options
- Properties for sale in the different regions of Portugal
All the day’s presentations will be recorded and posted on the Moving to Portugal library, for viewing and/or downloading at any time.
We are encouraging our in-person visitors on the day to book 1-to-1 meetings in advance with our exhibitors, or to book a Zoom call or video call with them if you prefer not to attend in person. For more information email us at email@example.com.
To book your ticket for the day, click here
Alongside our live events, we also run a series of short webinars all through the year where our expert presenters answer all your questions on your move to Portugal.
Click here to see our next webinars and to register your place.
To register to receive our Moving to Portugal newsletter, click here.
Open Media, publishers of Portugal Resident, the English-language newspaper