She started her career in advertising and media relations, working first in London before moving to Lisbon, where she spent 10 years living and working in advertising and media related businesses.
Having built a successful book and contract magazine publishing business in Portugal, with offices in Lisbon and the Algarve, in 1996 she sold the business and returned to London. She then continued her career in magazine and book publishing, working in senior roles at the Hemming Group, Archant Specialist Media, Virgin Books, and Bath-based publishers Merricks Media.
She became a director of the Chamber in 2006.
Christina runs the Moving to Portugal seminars and introduces the speakers.
· New Frontiers Fund | David Russell
· Sun Cap Visa | Mark Penney
· Sovereign Group | Shelley Wren
· DDM/Reserva da Luz - Gerry Fagan
· Cerro Novo – Robert Edwards
· Pestana Residences Algarve – Helena Guerreiro
· Optylon Krea - Hakan Kodal