Are you thinking of Moving to Portugal? Come along to one of our next events in 2020!
Seminars are free to attend but due to their popularity it is necessary to reserve your place in advance.
At our next Show, the doors will open at 11am and close at 9pm.
Visitors can listen to the up-to-date presentations from our expert speakers on all aspects of moving to Portugal, and meet them in private to ask further questions
The first seminar begins at 11.30am, with a coffee break in the middle.
The seminar will then be repeated at 3pm and 6.30pm.
Within each two hour seminar there will be several short presentations from specialists on the following subjects:
- Where to buy in Portugal – and where are the property investment hotspots?
- The legal aspects of buying property in Portugal
- How to plan your tax and financial affairs in advance of your move
- How banking and mortgage finance works in Portugal
- How Portugal’s Non Habitual Residence (NHR) tax programme works
- Planning your currency needs
- Life in Portugal as Brexit bites
- How can I protect my income in Portugal and structure my finances?
Alongside the exhibitors, the seminar presenters will be on their stands all day to answer your questions and to talk in private with you.
Exhibitors at the next Show include the leading Portuguese resorts of Boavista Golf and Spa Resort, Vilamoura World – Uptown and Central, Martinhal Family Resorts and Hotels, Ombria Resort, Troia Sonae, Kronos Homes, Quinta do Lago, Pine Cliffs, and Algarve property agents Fine and Country Algarve and Cerro Novo Algarve.
Legal and lifestyle issues will be covered by Kleya and Caiado Guerreiro, and your mortgage, currency, tax and wealth management questions will be answered by UCI bank, Currencies for You, and leading financial advisors Blevins Franks, Blacktower Financial Management and Abacus Financial Services.